Monday, February 8, 2010

you haven't update anything ler..

in respond to some feedback, i'm inspired to be back and about....
(i should!)


Been really lazy lately
Ain't doing anything productive
Really feel sorry for my bloggy
Received feedback that I should be more proactive.


Yes I think I should be
Search, source, research and try
Easy to say but I'll try my best to be
Active again at what I'm good and enjoy doing.


Hey, I'm back so please give me your support by visiting tokinglekkerding and leave your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Just nice you coming back..
    As your blog has forgiven you...
    Everything will be smooth for you this new year..

    Yes, u should be a little bit more proactive
    As your blog needs some spicing up :p
    Pissed, happy, angry or sad.. just post it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...good one! thank you for the support. hopefully my trip back to my hometown for cny will inspire me to 'tok' more.

    ReplyDelete