Thursday, January 21, 2010

something about trying and trying

2nd attempt on my first Holga...
kinda tongue-twister..haha
this is getting interesting. with all the tips from friends, i'm picking skills and technics here and there.
although this time, the 35mm film still look like it was installed wrongly 
(most pic's focus was off and i've got tons of friends' head got chopped off), i'm pretty glad that the rest of the effect turns out as i've expected.

but i would love to hear and get more pointers from experts out there. so do share ok?!


when i did this shot, my colleague was like 'wah, like that also can?' anything is possible...

more of my colleagues - sorry guys, keep using you guys as my experiments..hehe
 












i didn't let go of my fat pet dog too...sorry baby but you just look cute!



i'm looking forward to my 3rd and 4th attempts results. crossing my fingers that it'll be much better and more error-less pieces.

till then, keep your comments and pointers coming in!


1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's how uncool I am. Had to google Holga. Now I know :) Love the idea of never quite knowing how the moment will be captured. Features like face regognition, etc have removed the beauty of randomness from life.

    ReplyDelete